Thursday, October 4, 2007

4th Entry

A concern public has posted a question of her apprehension about the damage that have caused by our crayons:


Firstly, I am one of your customers. I just buy you crayon for my kids last week. In my concern right now is I want to know does your product contain any chemical that can cause a side effect to kids. This is because I just realize that my kids like to bite their crayon while coloring their books. So, to make a confirmation to myself I would be very thankful if you can answer my question. I really need your help in this matter. Thank you..

Glamgurlz.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there glamgurlz. Thank you so much for your inquiry regarding krayon_la product. Firstly, I would to inform you that our product is non-toxic and it is made from oil base. When we say that an item is non-toxic, it means that it doesn’t contain or has any poisonous material especially when capable of causing serious debilitation that could harm users especially kids. We have tested the product and it is proven that it is safe and has no side effects to users. In addition, at the back of the packet of the crayon, there is information regarding the contents of the product. Therefore, with the explanation above, I hope that it will answer your doubt.

No worries, no doubts...and your kids will surely have fun with the colorful colors of krayon_la!

Thank you

Dr. Natasha Nazaruddin

Vice President of Education Development and Support

(Answering on behalf of Krayon_la's CEO Datuk Hj Damian Idris)

No comments: